Sore throat. Which medication should I take? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
I have a sore throat
could you tell me the appropriate does of it?
I mean how many times a day and for how many days?
Please let me know your weight
You can take Azithral 500 mg once daily or 250mg twice daily for exactly 3 days
It comes as a pack of 3 tablets of 500mg
Get well soon
any other queries for now?
one more thing doctor
I have an exam tomorrow
can you suggest something to relieve the symptoms
does it come as a ready to use solution or is it to be diluted?
it has to be diluted with equal parts of water
Ok..I actually asked the same question in the "ask the doctor" section. I was waiting for your reply..!!
its good that I found you here itself..!!
I am sorry
ohh no problem
I will answer your query sooner
its just that I have an exam tomorrow and I have to travel from bangalore to mysore
thanks a lot
Thank you too
Get well soon
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- White paste after tonsillectomy
- Baby bumps in tongue and high fever
- Taking amoxicillin for sore throat
- Amoxiclav to take it in sore throat
- Red bumps on babys chest
- Suggest medication for sore throat
- Sore throat medical cure for this
- Bump on baby jaw
- Hard bump on baby palate
- Popping noise after tympanoplasty
- Hard bump babys head pus
- Sore throat taking biaxin
- Pain after tonsillectomy with sweating
- Pharyngeal residue after tonsillectomy
- Palpitations after tonsillectomy