Sore thorat, difficulty in swallowing - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
User : is a doctor there?
Doctor : Hi
User : i have a question
How can I help you?
User : i have had a sore throat since thursday
User : it wasnt bad then
Doctor : ok, tel me your concern/
User : but now i acan hardly swallow
User : and i looked in the mirror and it looks bright red
Difficulty in swallowing us there/
User : yes
ok any swwelling is present in the throat, tonsil enlargment.
ok, do you have fever/
User : no real fever
User : had some small headaches
do you have any lymphnode enlargment?
User : no
Cold and running nose/
User : running nose just started today
whats you age and gender/
User : 16 male
Drink anly hot water?
User : i have drunk hot tea
User : and cold water
gargle with salt water.
to relive symptomaticaly.
User : ok
User : so is there anyway it is a strep throat
and if does not subside go for ent consultation
User : ok
I think so, then an antibiotic is also needed.
do you have any blocked ear.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Had sore throat and difficulty in swallowing infection reoccurring
- Are decreased force in the stream of urine symptoms of prostate cancer?
- Can my white or yellow coating or patches on the tonsils be due to tonsillitis?
- Are severe, persistent, throbbing toothache symptoms of tooth abscess?
- Does thoughts of suicide or homicide signify schizoaffective disorder?
- Chronic dry mouth at night
- Can sore throat cause difficulty swallowing?
- Chronic sinus headache symptoms
- Sore throat difficulty swallowing
- Chronic sinusitis fatigue
- Chronic sinus infection and fatigue
- Difficulty swallowing sore ribs
- Spastic vocal chords
- Congestion sore throat difficulty swallowing
- Can wolff-parkinson-white syndrome cause tiring easily during exercise?