Sore on belly and having terrible pain - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi.. I have a sore on my under belly. Its giving terrible pain.
The sore is having a puss tip but its not puntured
The place where it happened isjust where you put your leather belt on the pant
Please advise a pain relief and also any medicine which ill puncture the sore and then we can put any antibiotics
May I know since when you have this problem?
Do not notice visible lump?
if yes, what is the size of the lump?
Its only last two days..
there is no lump...but a small sore which is red in colour and about to get burst ..White Puss visible on TIP
Let me brief you.
The symptoms that you describe look like an infected hair follicle.
so any remedies....
Now, medical drugs will not help in puncturing or draining the puss. If the pus is large in amount it needs to be drained by making a small incision.
Since it is important to incise it in sterile condition
a doctor is best to do this incision.
not so big..2 mm dia
If the pus collection is not large, the condition can be observed with medication.
DO not try to squeeze or pucture the lesion.
If it gets ruptured spontaneously clean it with sterile cotton and running water.
And continue to apply the ointment for some more days.
But if it doesn't rupture and causes more discomfort
it would be ideal to visit a doctor and get it drained.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other question?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
bye..its a great help.
I hope you do not have diabetes?
no..i dont have..
If you suffer from diabetes, make sure your sugar is in control.
Thanks once again.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hiv belly button pain
- Is salactic film used in the treatment of periungual warts ?
- White patches on thighs of baby
- Can i take vibra tabs for epididymitis, sexually transmitted?
- Sore belly and lower back pain miscarriage
- Is nutrestore used in the treatment of sickle cell disease ?
- I am suffering from erectile dysfunction, can i take viagra?
- Can i take pred forte for postoperative ocular inflammation?
- Headache pain belly button
- Pain in belly button sore could this be hernia
- Extended and painful belly
- Puss filled bump on elbow
- Pityriasis rosea vitamin e
- Will hair regrow after typhoid
- Severe dandruff scabs