Sore mouth, difficulty in swallowing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : H
User : hi
How can I help you?
User : well i was wonder what is that i have in my tongue
User : its seems like little balls
Can you explain a bit ?
User : ok i have some little balls back in my tongue for troa almost
User : and everytime i swallow i fell my mouth sore
User : is this its bad ?
Doctor : Since how long?
User : since today
And do you have difficulty chewing or swallowing
User : difficulty like what
food or liquids
User : its just feels like my mouth or troa is sore
User : no
Do you see the color of the balls?
User : yes
Do you see white patches in the mouth?
What is the color of the balls?
User : there white
What is yur age and occupation?
are you sexually active?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Mucus after light period
- Ear pressure pain in eustation tube metalic taste in mouth
- Can difficulty speaking and swallowing be due to dry mouth?
- Dry mouth and difficulty swallowing
- Mouth sores hurts to swallow
- Eating chicken bad for toothache
- Effects of flying with fractured tooth
- Tired after light walk
- Dry mouth difficulty swallowing headache salty taste in mouth reasons
- Excessive saliva with excessive thirst
- Lightheadedness after sinus surgery
- Roof of mouth sore cannot swallow
- Sweat smells like sour milk after workout
- Red lips after sick
- Effects of retainers rubbing on teeth