Sore mouth, difficulty in swallowing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : H
User : hi
How can I help you?
User : well i was wonder what is that i have in my tongue
User : its seems like little balls
Can you explain a bit ?
User : ok i have some little balls back in my tongue for troa almost
User : and everytime i swallow i fell my mouth sore
User : is this its bad ?
Doctor : Since how long?
User : since today
And do you have difficulty chewing or swallowing
User : difficulty like what
food or liquids
User : its just feels like my mouth or troa is sore
User : no
Do you see the color of the balls?
User : yes
Do you see white patches in the mouth?
What is the color of the balls?
User : there white
What is yur age and occupation?
are you sexually active?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can difficulty speaking and swallowing be due to dry mouth?
- Remedies for dark swallen gums
- My bottom gums are pink at top and dark red at bottom
- Lips purple and dehydrated
- Dry mouth and difficulty swallowing
- Mouth sores hurts to swallow
- Swollen instep causes
- Laced weed itchy gums
- Developmental delay and gardners syndrome
- Dry mouth difficulty swallowing headache salty taste in mouth reasons
- Delay development global tooth
- Roof of mouth sore cannot swallow
- Does speech delay mean having a disability
- Dehydrated weak light headed
- Too much saliva dangerous