Son crying in the night - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i was wanting to know if my sons ascending testicle could be causing him pain.
User : he doesn't sleep much, cries a lot, wont sit up for very long etc.
User : he's 8 months old.
Doctor : no that normally is a response to reflex
Doctor : until 2-5 years sometimes
User : but he's 8 months old, wouldn't the doctor have caught that?
Doctor : that doesnt cause pain
User : i know. But if he's got REFLUX wouldn't the doctor know?
Doctor : of course the doctor will know
User : are you automated? lol
Doctor : but it is rare that it causes pain
Doctor : no
User : Okay, so his mommy still has him sleeping in bed with her all night, breastfeeding whenever he cries.
User : could that effect his daily performance?
Doctor : thats normal
Doctor : it will not
User : at 8 months old?!
Doctor : no
User : he's not sleeping through the night yet, and you tell me that is normal?
User : are you even a real doctor?
User : omg
Doctor : there are so many other causes for a baby to cry
Doctor : and of course the doc knows them
Doctor : and 8 months old cry often
Doctor : they wake up in night often
Doctor : they are fed often on demand by crying
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Crying and night vomiting in children
- 19 month old high fever 2 days
- 19 month old runny and smelly poop
- Teething crying at night only
- Baby crying only at night
- Getting headache since morning looking for relief
- Teething crying at night
- Took expired thyronorm any side effect
- 19 month old swallowed pen ink
- Looking for the best stapedectomy or stapedotomy surgeon
- Is it okay to drink water before ct scan
- 19 month old with high temperature phlegm
- 19 months old baby vomit several times
- Sons chest hurts at night
- Suffering from digestion problem should i consult a specialist