Solution to cure stye inside eyelid - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : how can i treat a painful stye inside my eyelid?
User : ?
i will help you in this
User : ok
User : its swollen and you can see the puss part which is gross
if it is a small stye, it resolves by itself
User : should i pop it
User : its a good size
User : on on the inside
Doctor : ok
you can do hot water fomentation for it
it will slowly pop,
User : been trying but not helping
do not sqeeze to make it pop
User : so i shouldnt pop it myself?
are you using any eyedrops for it?
User : no
User : should i?
the best will be to get it popped/drained by an ophthalmologist
User : over the counter drops?
in aseptic conditions
User : no insurance
User : :(
such that the pus draining out will not affect
no no OTC drops
User : if i pop ot will it stop hirting and go away/
you will need antibiotics drops
yes after popping, the pain usually will come down
as the stretching effect will go
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Which is better to sleep on a hard bed or a soft bed
- Treatment and cure for stye
- Benadryl cure a stye
- Yellow color coming out of pores
- Eye stye inside lower eyelid
- Treatment and cure for infected stye
- Why do legs feet and hands get swollen when areteries are blocked
- Why do my hands smell of vinegar symptoms
- Why do i see pale pink blood when i wipe with tissue
- Tobramycin and dexamethasone eye drops
- Gentamicin sulfate ophthalmic solution usp
- Gentamicin sulfate ophthalmic solution adults
- Cures for styes on eyelid
- How to reverse pupil dilation
- Patanol eye drops generic equivalent