Solution to cure boils - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello. I have just on quick question for a doctoer
Doctor : hello
User : I have had boils for a very long time and I wanted to know if there is still hope to get rid of them, and what types of medicine I would need to get rid of them
where do u have boils?
User : Armpits, groin area, breasts
there are many causes of boils
first we should know what is the reason
User : Okay I am not sure of the reason.
User : I do not have diabetes. However, I am overweight
mostly it will be of bacterial infection
User : I have had them for a very long time, since I was a kid
i can understand mostly they are caused by bacteria by name staph aureus
User : So, I could have staph? Wouldn't I have died by now?
first is a liquid soap called Dr. Bronner's Soap. Get the tea tree variety. Wash with it every single day, especially in the areas where the boils show up. Every day is important.
Doctor : no staph aureus infection which causes boils is just local infection of the skin
ay, morning and nite. It tastes kinda like fizzy koolaid but not as sweet. Last thing, you need to get some Gold Bond Medicated powder and use it in your groin area. If you are using an antiperspirant, you should switch to a deoderant instead. The underarm boils will definitely react to an antiperspirant. Also, for the time being, use the spray kind if you can.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Natural cures for boils
- Suggest treatment for vomiting due to food poisoning
- Small red dots on infants back
- Moth with red dot on back
- What could be the cause for anal leakage
- How to take misoprostol cytolog for inducing abortion
- Red spots back of neck dizzy
- Suggest treatment for triple vessel disease
- Will flagyl cure boil
- Cures for boils
- Darkened skin on back of neck
- Seborrheic dermatitis hair grow back
- Cotrimoxazole cure for boil
- Suggest treatment for pain due to neck sprain
- Curing boils with dettol cream