Snoring. Recommended nasal strips. What measures can I take to stop it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My Snoring became a problem for my family, due to which they are not able to sleep well, can you help me in this regard
May I know your age and gender?
Also please specify your current weight and height?
Male, Age is 30
weight is 75, Hight 5.9"
Do you wake up in the night with difficulty to breathe?
no nothing till date not even single time i admitted in hospital
i dont have nasal problem, my father is also fit but he too snore, till date i thought might be its genetic
Have you seen any doctor to know what could be causing this snoring?
Let me brief you.
Snoring occurs when the air passage is obstructed due to some reasons while sleeping.
The obstruction could come from lax posterior nasal wall or due to pre-existing nasal condition.
We will be able to treat you and eliminate snoring from your sleep, if we can be able to identify the cause of it.
Often snoring is also related to weight.
Therefore, the options I suggest you are:
1. Use breathe easy nasal strips while sleep.
2. Exercise and try to reduce another 5 kg weight.
3. If problem persists, consult an ENT surgeon. Physical examination is needed to exclude other causes.
Have you followed?
will this snoring cause other health problems
Apart from the disturbance it cause it has not known to cause other health problems.
However as I said earlier, snoring is caused by various medical conditions including being overweight.
Those primary conditions needs to be treated to avoid future complications.
Therefore it is advisable to consult an ENT surgeon and learn about the exact cause for your snoring.
Hope I am clear.
Do you have any doubts?
thanks but still iam not clear
Can I call you and clarify Fareed?
If that is fine, can you confirm your phone number?
sure sir why not, my no is 0000
Thanks sir, very kind
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Please proceed with your query
My doughter age is 1.8 year normally she suffers with cought and cold can i give milk with horlicks etc, will it increases cought
no, just iam asking will these supliments like horlicks etc increases cough
along with milk
You can give horlicks with milk
No problem with it
Thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I started snuff but now my nose is blocked
- Snoring metaspray nasal spray
- Nasal snuff cause snoring
- What to do to stop snoring
- Lung brain adrenal gland cancer
- Left nostril plugged and left eye hazy
- Lumps on tendons legs
- What is the treatment to stop snoring
- Lump on outside of knee after exercise
- Is laryngitis contagious
- Left nostril headache
- Low blood pressure headache dizzy sudden onset
- Is it normal to have bumpy balls
- Perforated nasal septum stops snoring
- Lump near bikini line