Smoking during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : i need some answers..
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : ya please proceed with your problems
User : i found out i am 4 weeks pregnant, i have smoked 3 ciggarettes, is my baby ok?
Doctor : are you a chronic smoker?
User : no, i hadn't known i was pregnant at the time.
Doctor : ya but were you smoking before
User : no
Doctor : so u smoked for the 1st time
User : yes.
Doctor : only chronic smoking can affect the pregnancy
Doctor : not once
Doctor : no need to worry
Doctor : but don't smoke once again
User : oh and what about if i drank vodka once?
Doctor : u will get addicted
Doctor : nothing happens if you do once or twice
User : oh ok and i herd i should stay away from fish, what if i ate fish?
Doctor : fish is a healthy food with proteins
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Risks of smoking during pregnancy
- Ear blocked by fluid after wax removal
- 8 months pregnancy swollen genitals
- Dull continuous headache with nose bleeds
- Dry mouth neck shoulder heaviness
- Gestalt testing and pregnancy
- Genital swelling while pregnant
- Smoking during pregnancy dyspraxia
- Low lying gest sac
- Purple swelling when pregnant in genitles
- Cigarette smoking during pregnancy
- Dull crotch ache menstrual cramps
- Dubagest 300 mg
- Smoking during pregnancy slogans
- Dangers of smoking during pregnancy