Smoking addiction and measures to gain weight - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello Doctor i m 25 yrs old.. and my Height is 5ft 11 inches and my weight is 59 Kgs. i want to gain weight..can u help to gain weight
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : do you have any other health problems?
User : i have a habbit of smoking..i smoke around 6-8 cig per day.. but now i reduced
Doctor : You should take a high calorie diet.
Doctor : /You should quit cigarettes as they have more tendency to decrease appetite
User : what is that.. if i drink bear once in a week is it helpful to my health to gain the weight?
User : beer
Doctor : Breakfast should include egg with breads or chapattis wheat with ghee or butter.
Doctor : yes but it adds empty calories instead of
Doctor : proteins
Doctor : A glass of milk with protein powder or dry fruit powder.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- If i stop smoking weed will i gain weight
- How effective is ultrasound liposuction
- Does klonopin help with anxiety
- Morphine 60 mg side effects
- Hormonal changes during endurance exercise
- Sodium sulfacetamide over the counter
- Shall i gain weight if i quit smoking
- Dr oz raspberry ketones supplement
- Does fish oil raise triglycerides
- Quitting smoking and weight gain
- Lead molds for fishing weights
- Addiction of smoking
- First aid for stroke victim
- Mri safe spinal cord stimulator
- Smoking cessation and weight gain