Smoker. Acute necrotizing pancreatitis. Gall bladder removed. Why does Lipase increase? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I WANT TO SEE MY PREVIOUS CHAT HISTORY
I shall request my customer support team to help you view your chat details.
I can help you with any of your medical query.
Is there any medical query which you wish to discuss now?
IS THERE IS ANY PROBLEM IF I PAST HISTORY OF Acute necrotizing pancreatitis AND NOW GB IS REMOVED AND I TAKE SMOKING
But alcohol can have harmful effects on it.
but why its some time its increase my lipase
Dietary factors, infections and alcohol have effects on pancreas increasing lipase and other enzymes.
Smoking has little effects on pancreas to increase the enzymes.
If you have increase in the enzymes every time you smoke, it would be good to avoid smoking.
Is there any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gall bladder removal adenomyosis
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of glipizide xl?
- Is slowed movements a side effect of invega sustenna?
- Is dry mouth a side effect of leader naproxen sodium?
- Gall bladder removal
- Is increase in seizures a side effect of lamictal xr?
- Low body temperature liver
- Liver problems after typhoid
- Liver tablet udiliv
- How to prevent familial gall bladder and pancreatic cancer
- Liver pain blood tests normal
- Liver pain swollen hands throbbing
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of linezolid?
- After gall bladder removal
- Gall bladder stone removal