Smoker. Acute necrotizing pancreatitis. Gall bladder removed. Why does Lipase increase? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I WANT TO SEE MY PREVIOUS CHAT HISTORY
I shall request my customer support team to help you view your chat details.
I can help you with any of your medical query.
Is there any medical query which you wish to discuss now?
IS THERE IS ANY PROBLEM IF I PAST HISTORY OF Acute necrotizing pancreatitis AND NOW GB IS REMOVED AND I TAKE SMOKING
But alcohol can have harmful effects on it.
but why its some time its increase my lipase
Dietary factors, infections and alcohol have effects on pancreas increasing lipase and other enzymes.
Smoking has little effects on pancreas to increase the enzymes.
If you have increase in the enzymes every time you smoke, it would be good to avoid smoking.
Is there any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cheese filled bumps on vulva
- Should i be worried about egfr and bilirubin readings
- After gall bladder removal
- What to do for sharp pains after gallbladder removal
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Small itchy bumps on shoulder and chest
- Gall bladder removal adenomyosis
- Chest trauma left bump in sternum
- Gall bladder removal
- Line bump cheek each side
- How to prevent familial gall bladder and pancreatic cancer
- Suggest treatment for chronic hep c
- Flesh colored bumps on chest
- Is an increasing ggt level a cause for concern
- Gall bladder stone removal