Smoked marijuana - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi, is this conversation confidential ?
yes it is, please proceed with your query
if your health condition requires a second opinion from any specialist doctor, then it will be revealed only to the panel of specialists.
User : last night i felt normal and fine, and then out of no where i started to feel severe chest pain and light headedness, i didnt think anything of it but then i started to feel like i was not normal
User : it lasted an hour, and the chest pain and light headedness stayed throughout
User : but the scary part
User : was more of a mental attack
User : the way i would see reality was different and the only thing i can compare it to is when i use to take acid , lsd
did you have breathing difficulty at that time?
User : is it possible that this was just a flashback of the lads ?
Doctor : were you under the influence of any drug at that time?
User : yes i was smoking marajuana
was the heart rate increased? did you palpitations?
User : but i didnt feel high.... i felt like i was tripping
was this the first time you smoked marijuana?
User : and it stayed like that for an hour
User : year ago or so
did you have these symptoms before?
User : no
User : but i can compare it
your symptoms are probably due to
the effects of marijuana smoking
in case the symptoms persists, i suggest you to get an examination done
as it might lead to sudden heart attack and other complications.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can progesterone suppositories cause cloudy urine
- Smoking marijuana taking midol
- Causes of clown lips
- Marijuana and glycated hemoglobin
- What causes club fingernails
- Does marijuana salve show on a drug test
- Skin problems and marijuana smoking
- Smoking marijuana while pregnant
- How to inject meth in neck
- Skin splinters meth
- Causes of clitoral discharge
- Heat shock smoking marijuana
- Can clopilet cause stones
- Hands numb after ecstasy
- Marijuana smoke spots on lips