Small stony stuff at back of penis. What it could be? - Online Doctor Chats
hi who is this
Dr. XXXXXXX here, please proceed with your query
when i saw my penis at the back side
thy is small thing like a stone
its bit hard no pain
where at the back side? at the tip or at the base?
and how XXXXXXX and how big is it?
not on the tipn
what surgical procedure did you undergo?
thst is place where Dr has given local anstesia
to av oid the pain
i think so
You do not know what surgery was done to you?
Please explain what you mean by that
I remember we had a chat earlier and I had suggested you to undergo circumcision
the stretches has subsdised with the skin
I do not get you, do you mean to say the stitches got absorbed into the skin?
did the doctor cut some skin and then apply stitches?
i have to log out will check with my sugery doc on monday
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Penis is numb back pain
- Nerves in back lead to penis
- Penis skin not going back
- Simple steps to avoid nightfall
- Crepitus with breast augmentation
- Mild right axis deviation
- Irritation skin ball sac
- Ultra low hanging balls
- Uneven low hanging balls
- Rash on penis chest back
- Penis skin pulled back
- Plugged hair follicles on ball sack
- Which ball hangs lower
- Does an ecg with leftward axis need further investigation
- Ayurvedic cure for bow legs in infants