Small pimples on fingures, legs and chest. What could it be? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
doc, i have developed some small pimple like thing
which is causing itching
a couple of them noticed on my fingures
a couple of them on my legs
Have you changed your soap or something?
i also have itching on my chest
something new that you're using like aa moisturizer ?
Your symptoms do seem like an allergy
Is the itching more at night?
yes, and once i touch the part
the itching is severe
Can you send me a picture,
It will greatly help
ill need to try that
what could it be
We could be looking at either an allergy or a scabies
what is scabies
can i explain
may be i can relate
As far as the scabies is concerned, its an infection
caused by a mite called Sarcoptes scabei
i guess its that
also, tiny red spots can be seen between the fingers and toes
ok, that is there on my chest
like a rash
red in colour
treatment for this is applying permethrin ointment below the neck
and repeating it after 7 days
Thats why I told you to send a picture
The treatment is different
ok should i try this
As of now
take Tablet cetrizine and apply calamine lotion
if the itching persists after 3-4 days
see a physician
This is a prescription drug and I want you to see a physician if the problem persists
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What i have to use to lose my blackspot in my face
- Small pimple rash on chest
- What are leg pimples
- What do dermatologists say about dermatend
- Small pimples on glans what could it be
- Does postnasal drip signify dust mite allergy?
- Pimple on penis what could this be
- Newborn hair on forehead
- What are the symptoms of diabetic hypoglycemia?
- Are watery diarrhea symptoms of food poisoning?
- Top lip tingling after smoking
- What are the symptoms of undescended testicle?
- Small pimples on chest hiv
- What are the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy?
- Zits on vag