Small itchy boil has developed in lower lip. What could be this? - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor - a small boil has deveoped in my lover lip.. it is itching since yesterday...
it is not painfull...
some what itching..
Ok it looks to be aphthous ulcer
It will fall off on its own
You do not have to worry unless you have multiple blisters of such
Even if you apply medicine it takes the same time
You can just apply petroleum jelly
is it a cream..?
They are multiple usually
on the same area or all around face..?
bcaz i have below lower lip only...
diameter - apprx. 1cm
it has zinc oxide white petroleum
Did you follow?
Do you have any more queries?
Nothing to worry.. right..?
ok.. thanks.. Doctor...!
Ok Thank you for visiting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rib cage touches hip
- Dark blotchy marks on my skin
- Boil on inner lower lip
- Diprofos half live
- Difference between chest pain and angina
- Bumpy nails after pregnancy
- Itchy bumpy rash after fevee in toddler
- Scalp burning after using mintop forte
- Does anyone hate peeing with a tampon
- Small boils on lips
- Boil near lower lip
- Burn marks after cortison
- White spots after upper lip wax burn
- What could cause boils on inner lips and cheeks
- Boil in lower lip