Small bump inside the fold of earlobe on one side. What can i do? - Online Doctor Chats
I think I may have irritated it trying to see it
as I was trying to get a view and bending the lobe and now it is very sore
does this warrant a doctor's visit or is there anything I can do on my own to help?
Ok, you could have initialted an inflammation
do you see any break in the skin over it ?
No, but I cannot see it as it is inside the fold on the top of the earlobe in the front
but it feels dry, though that was because I had put some hydrogen peroxide on it trying to clear it up
You may need not worry
a antiinflammatory and a antibiotic ointment (if skin broken ) would be sufficient
Ok, then I can just leave it alone and not worry about it?
Yes, it will heal on its own
ok thanks so much! I was worried I had messed it up big time!!
and do not handle it anymore
ok thank you
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can sjogrens cause excessive saliva
- Causes of swollen tongue and excess saliva
- Zinc cause excessive saliva
- Symptoms of lung sarcoidosis
- Hard bump inside earlobe
- Symptoms of feingold syndrome
- Symptoms of acute colitis
- Symptoms of bile peritonitis
- Symptoms of coronal hypospadias
- Causes the epiglottis to feel stuck
- Small bump behind earlobe that itches
- Exercise causing lump in throat
- Massive bump inside earlobe
- What is the bump in my earlobe
- Bumps inside earlobe painful to touch