Slurred speech and obsessive sleeping in a depression patient - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hI
Doctor : hOW can i help you
User : Hi, My mother has been acting very different latley, and I think its due to medication interactions.
Doctor : k
User : She is currently taking CYMBALTA(60mg), ZOLPIDEM(10mg),IBuprofen(600MG), And PROCHLORPERAZINE
Doctor : k is she have any illness?
User : and she is having extremley slurred speach, obsessive sleeping, and extremley out of it and can not remember days.
User : she has depression, and was in a car accident as od october 31
User : of*
Doctor : which year?
User : 2008 in october
Doctor : k
Doctor : was there any tests done
Doctor : like scanning or X ray?
User : yes but didnt find anything.
User : that was a while ago though.
Doctor : k i will reccomend you few tests
Doctor : and i need to ask few more questions before concluding the problems'
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Psych meds for depression
- Treatment and cure for rash looking thing
- Provera side effects depression
- Handling depression without meds
- Best sleeping tablets for depression
- Happy pill for depression
- Treatment and cure for nipple cancer
- Treatment and cure for blue nevus
- Duromine lack of sleep depression
- Obsessive compulsive disorder and depression
- Treatment and cure for delayed allergic reaction
- Remeron for sleep and depression
- Is sizodon given to depressed patients
- Treatment and cure for chronic uncontrolled hypertension
- Losartan side effects depression