Slow baby movements - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello doctor, I am in 7th month of my pregnancy .Having sugar taking insulin.
Since from 2 days I am feeling heavy after dinner & movements I am feeling bit slow. What should be the reason for that? Hw we can make sure baby is fine from home only.
Now a days I am feeling less sleepy in night
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : pl wait i have to read ur query?
User : ok
Doctor : tell me ur age/location/the insulin dose
User : I am 29 30/70 huma insulin 16 units in morning & 10 in night
Doctor : k
Doctor : since how long ur having diabetes?
Doctor : no of kids?
User : first kid . since from my third month of pregnengy
Doctor : k
Doctor : whats ur sugar level?
User : means first pregnency
User : normal
Doctor : then y do u take insulin?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Anesthesia slows bowel movements
- Going to die from cytomegalovirus or go blind advise
- Is slow movements a side effect of latuda?
- Pregnant suggest food to help preventing nausea
- Baby born with slow heartbeat
- Is slowed movements a side effect of seroquel?
- Pregnant haemoglobin 114 now 92 what can be done
- Quickest way to bring down blood pressure
- Slow movement fetus at 9 months
- Can pushing bring period blood
- Is duphaston safe to consume during first trimester
- Bringing up blood pressure
- Can use of hcg injection shots affect a ppd test
- Brochitis and high blood pressure
- I broke a blood vessel knee