Sleeping disorder, taking diphenhydramine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : Hello how can i help you?
User : i take around 350mg of diphenhydramine every night to sleep. are there any long term side effects i should know about?
Doctor : Do you have sleeping difficulties?
User : i know i should go to a md, but i dont have insurance for now, so this is my only alternative
User : yes
Doctor : I donot suggest you to take this tablet for inducing sleep
User : i cant fall asleep without it
Doctor : Instead try for something else like have evening walk, cycling, yoga, listen to music
User : i am a nurse, and i work 12 hours a day, so when i get home from work i need to get to sleep quickly
Doctor : Do you have any medical problems.
User : no
Doctor : How old are you, mention gender
User : 22 female
Doctor : What is your duty timingd
User : i go to the gym every other day
User : 7am-7pm
Doctor : I think the timings are ok
User : i buy a generic sleep aid, 25mg each. i started taking 4 a night, but now i am up to 12 just to fall alsleep
Doctor : Try to avoid these tablets, as this may cause dependence
Doctor : Involve in meditation, excercises, so that you can get sleep
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Belching and tight neck muscles
- What does heavy belching mean
- Diphenhydramine for sleep
- Diphenhydramine dosage for sleep
- Diphenhydramine for sleep side effects
- Heart beats fast while sleeping sleep apnea
- Belching and pain in left rib
- Sleep apnea cause a rapid heart beat
- Stiff back sleep apnea
- B12 defienciency sleep apnea
- Left shoulder pain and belching
- Risk of diphenhydramine for sleeping
- Vit vitamin b apnea
- Inability eruction belch medical term
- Dangers of diphenhydramine for sleeping