Sleeping disorder, taking diphenhydramine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : Hello how can i help you?
User : i take around 350mg of diphenhydramine every night to sleep. are there any long term side effects i should know about?
Doctor : Do you have sleeping difficulties?
User : i know i should go to a md, but i dont have insurance for now, so this is my only alternative
User : yes
Doctor : I donot suggest you to take this tablet for inducing sleep
User : i cant fall asleep without it
Doctor : Instead try for something else like have evening walk, cycling, yoga, listen to music
User : i am a nurse, and i work 12 hours a day, so when i get home from work i need to get to sleep quickly
Doctor : Do you have any medical problems.
User : no
Doctor : How old are you, mention gender
User : 22 female
Doctor : What is your duty timingd
User : i go to the gym every other day
User : 7am-7pm
Doctor : I think the timings are ok
User : i buy a generic sleep aid, 25mg each. i started taking 4 a night, but now i am up to 12 just to fall alsleep
Doctor : Try to avoid these tablets, as this may cause dependence
Doctor : Involve in meditation, excercises, so that you can get sleep
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Garlic 1000 mg side effects
- Does vivactil help with anxiety
- Diphenhydramine for sleep
- Diphenhydramine dosage for sleep
- Diphenhydramine for sleep side effects
- Changing sleep patterns in adults
- Verapamil 120 mg side effects
- Xenical 120 mg side effects
- Accidents caused by sleep deprivation
- Azithromycin 500 mg tablets dosage
- Accidents due to sleep deprivation
- Risk of diphenhydramine for sleeping
- What causes sleepwalking in adults
- Dangers of diphenhydramine for sleeping
- Sleep apnea symptoms in adults