Sleepiness, drowsiness during daytime even after adequate night sleep. Solution? - Online Doctor Chats
It seems you have moved out of the chat window.
Please login again if you have any medical query.
Do you have any query?
now a day i suffering from drowsy.. feeling sleepy in day time.. After having 6.30 hrs sleep in night
even there is headach in my right side of head and small pain in right eye as well
there is always feeling Stretch in my both the eyes
Do you mean strain in your eyes?
Any other complaints along with it?
even there is a pain in my neck on backside
Since when are you suffering from these symptoms?
from last 2 week
May I know your age and gender?
even i am a problem of acidity also
my age is 31 and gender is male
Have you seen any doctor?
no, not yet
Did you have fever too?
Are you on any medications?
what medicine i need to take to cure from this problem... pls suggest
You reported multiple symptoms which may or may not be related to each other. That being said, since the symptoms are fairly recent in nature, it is possible that they could be related to some healed infection.
Symptoms secondary to infection settle with time and rest.
Multivitamins such as Zincovit one tablet a day along with plenty of fluids, fruits and vegetables can fasten the recovery.
it will help me to reduce the problem of sleepiness
In addition to this, I also suggest you to get your vision tested to rule out refractory errors.
i checked this with opticians and now i am wearing optical
Zincovit will reduce all my problem
If you are very sure you have a sound 6 hours and more of sleep every day, then this drowsiness can be related to other causes such as physical stress, psychological factors, metabolic conditions such as blood sugar changes, thyroid hormone changes, anemia
or due to improper nutrition.
so what i need to do
Siting on the other end of a computer without an opportunity to examine you physically, I cannot confirm the causes specifically.
You need to consider visiting your local doctor for clinical examination.
Zincovit is a vitamin and can be useful in recent problems.
It may do little to improve your day time drowsiness.
Therefore my recommendations to you are:
1. Sleep well.
2. Drink plenty of fluids and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
3. Take vitamin like I suggested earlier.
4. Use your glasses at all times. It may be responsible for the headache and eye strains.
5. Take regular breaks from your computer.
6. Watch the symptoms for next couple of weeks.
ok... Thank you so much
If symptoms do not improve, then consult a physician for clinical examination.
He/she can run a few tests to exclude other organic conditions.
Hope it is clear to you.
Do you have any questions?
Are you there?
I have to close this chat as you are not responding.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sleep behavior disorder and homeopathie
- Excessive drowsiness or sleepiness
- Feeling drowsy and sleepy with cystitis
- Behcets and sleep disorders
- Benefits of zolfresh medicine
- Mind racing before sleep
- Is sleepiness or unusual drowsiness a side effect of escitalopram?
- Is sleepiness or unusual drowsiness a side effect of ambien cr?
- Dalacin c groin rash
- Moong dal with facial kit
- Nerve damage waist down
- Moong dal for tongue ulcer
- Splits for dogs with radial nerve damage
- Is sleepiness or unusual drowsiness a side effect of ms contin?
- Jaiphal benefits sleep