Sleep disorders and sleep patterns - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i was just wondering about my sleping patterns
User : i cat sleep til like 6 in the morning
User : and will then wake up an hour late go get in bed then wake up at 12
User : and its etting really unheathy
User : and i will stay awake till th follwing moring
what time do you go to bed generally?
User : about 6 in mornig
do you take tea/coffee few hours before sleeping?
User : its bin like this for months
User : no i dont t or coffie
User : drink milk
please provide your age, gender, location and occupation
User : 19 femle bury st edmunds suffolk cleaner and carer
drinking milk before sleeping is good, it will help you to get sound sleep due to the amino acids present in them
User : it never works lol
User : i live on milk i aways driknig it
what time do you wake up?
User : bout 12 in afternoon
try to make it a pattern to sleep continuously for 6-8 hours.
as the body needs that much of sleep
so once you get up after 8 hours, you will feel refreshed
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Neurobion tablet and sleep disorders
- Smokeless tobacco "sleep disorder"
- Cold chest in child azithral liquid 100 purpose
- Pneumonia had stroke and on 50oxygen diabetic overweight
- Suggest treatment for obstructive sleep apnea symptoms
- Had intercourse before and after taking postinor-2 chances for pregnancy
- Sleep disorders whom to consult
- Can i sleep for 3-4 hours after a morning walk
- What is the treatment for chronic insomnia and severe headaches
- Blood in urine a week ago now pain while urinating
- Would an operation help to stop the snoring
- Sleep disorder sleep paralysis
- White patches on face and nails
- Sleep disorders shaking at night
- Chocking problem followed by a dream