Sleep disorders and sleep patterns - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i was just wondering about my sleping patterns
User : i cat sleep til like 6 in the morning
User : and will then wake up an hour late go get in bed then wake up at 12
User : and its etting really unheathy
User : and i will stay awake till th follwing moring
what time do you go to bed generally?
User : about 6 in mornig
do you take tea/coffee few hours before sleeping?
User : its bin like this for months
User : no i dont t or coffie
User : drink milk
please provide your age, gender, location and occupation
User : 19 femle bury st edmunds suffolk cleaner and carer
drinking milk before sleeping is good, it will help you to get sound sleep due to the amino acids present in them
User : it never works lol
User : i live on milk i aways driknig it
what time do you wake up?
User : bout 12 in afternoon
try to make it a pattern to sleep continuously for 6-8 hours.
as the body needs that much of sleep
so once you get up after 8 hours, you will feel refreshed
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for short term insomnia
- Naturogest conceive medicine meaning 200mg
- Drugs/medication for primary sleep disorders
- Mifegest 200mg tablet contents
- Neurobion tablet and sleep disorders
- Smokeless tobacco "sleep disorder"
- Sleep disorders whom to consult
- 200mg trazadone bed wetting
- What is the work of medicine susten vt 200
- Sleep disorder sleep paralysis
- Drugs/medication for sleep apnea mask
- Drugs/medication for sleep apnea program
- Drugs/medication for isolated sleep disorder
- Misoprostol 200mcg how have to take for abortion
- Sleep disorders shaking at night