Sleep and stress. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi Doctor
User : I am unable to sleep properly over the past 2 weeks. can you tell me what is to be done
Doctor : Are you with me?
User : Yes Doctor
Doctor : Do you have any addictions?
Doctor : can you mention your age and occupation?
User : I smoke for twice daily
Doctor : are there any other symptoms that you are having?
User : i am in the age group of 25-30
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : The most common reason could be stress related.
User : How to avoid this
Doctor : You should try to sleep at a regular fixed time in a quiet dark room.
Doctor : You should avoid coffee and tea after 4 PM
Doctor : You can try having a glass of hot milk or hot chocolate before you sleep 1/2 hr before
Doctor : You should get rid of any stress issues. Try yoga and Meditation.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stress and sleep paralysis
- Side effects of rcinex 600 mg
- Painful bump on hard palate
- Side effects of encorate chrono in pregnancy
- Feeling nauseated not able to sleep stress
- Able to get rem sleep on nyquil?
- Is asthma autosomal dominant
- Sleep disorders and stress
- Sleepwalking after drinking
- Stress sleep deprivation blood in stool
- Four month old snoring and sniffly can it be adenoids
- Lack of sleep due to stress and medications
- Hiv combo after 7 weeks
- Adderall insomnia and weed
- If your tired after 7 hours of sleep