Sleep Apnea causing snoring while sleeping - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi Doctor , lately Ive been waking up at night having trouble breathing
User : and sometimes I breathe really fast like im running a marathon
User : and I have been coughing on and off
User : What could be causing it?
may i know your age?
User : 18
User : My roomate always tell me that I breathe really fast and loud when Im sleeping
User : she wondered if thats normal?
Doctor : so you have snoring?
User : No
User : just breathing really loud and fast
User : like I can catch my breath
User : cant*
breathing loud means?
User : Um , i think it means I sound like I sometimes gasp for air
User : And that she can hear that
Doctor : ok
User : I use to have asthma when I was a kid
User : but its been non active for 3 years
Doctor : ok
User : So is it normal?
Doctor : loud breathing means it is noisy breathing and is a form of snoring
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dianette and sleep disorder
- Palpitations and thyroid problem taking homeopathy medication permanent cure
- Ptsd causes sleep apnea
- Prolonged dry cough tingling in upper back are they related
- Sore throat red and swollen hurts to swallow treatment
- Snoring and sleep apnea eze
- Having enlarged heart treatment and diet plan
- Why do diabetics sleep a lot
- Do diabetics sleep a lot
- Ullanlinna narcolepsy scale diagnosis
- Sleep deprivation ocular pressure
- Causes of sleep apnea
- Causes of central sleep apnea
- Newborn with yellowish anal discharge cure
- Main cause of sleep apnea