Skin rashes, tinea, and weak liver - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can I help you?
User : i have a skin problem
User : my sis is a doc and she says it is something called tinea or something
User : it just wont turn around
User : it keeps coming back
User : what do u suggest?
Doctor : Tinea is a fungal infection.
User : she asked me to take in flucanazole for a month, one dose a week
User : is there anything i can do to take it away for the rest of my life ?
Can you explain the skin problem that is there?
User : i keep getting these round rashes and all
User : she also says i have a weak liver
User : so i dont wanna take n strng meds as well
Doctor : Ok
User : what so u suggest doc ?
Flucanazole is anti fungal medications and it can cause liver damage too.
User : yep
Hence I would suggest that you restrist those medications.
User : is there any other option that is effective and have lesser effect on my liver ?
I may not be able to help you unless, I know what exactly the conditions is.
Since I am not able to perform an examination on you,
User : i have like round rashes that are itchy sometimes
Where exactly are these rashes?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Will a penicillin rash itch
- Removal of ovaries but not uterus
- Respiratory system breathing in and out
- Itching and swollen knuckle
- Tinea cruris skin odor
- Tinea versicolor rash bottom
- Itching under neck by shoulder
- Renal dialysis port on arm
- Renal cyst with septation
- Tinea incognito skin
- Remedies for skin hemorrhage
- It looks like sunburn but isnt
- Itching in pelvic region no rash
- Tinea and balanitis
- Tinea alba skin peeling