Skin rashes since a long time - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi
User : I have skin rashes
Doctor : since how long
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : from around 4 to 5 years
Doctor : ok
Doctor : please provide the details
User : I thought its pimples and now its look like rashes
User : Age 26 years
User : Gender Male
Doctor : do u have history of allergy or asthma?
User : nope
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs
User : nope
Do you have similar complaints in the past?
Any history of / Diabetes/ High Blood pressure/ Thyroid/ Heart disease/Stroke/Breathing problems
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bright red blotch on skin for long time
- Is nausea and vomiting a side effect of apixaban?
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of bystolic?
- Constant chapped lower lip since long time
- Skin rash from menstral blood
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of arimidex?
- Red blotch that come and go
- Abdominal pain since a long time what can be done
- What causes severe headaches since long periods of time
- Red blotchy rash all over body
- Blotchy rash on both sides of neck
- Skin turned brown after long time abrasion
- Blotchy rash on bottom of feet
- Is unpleasant breath odor a side effect of beyaz?
- What are the side effects of betamethasone cream?