Skin rash due to birth control pills and medication for ADHD - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : I went to the doctor today for a rash on my neck. He said it could be from me having ADHD. He also said it could be from my ADHD pills, and birthcontrol pills mixing together. He said it caused some kind of chemical reaction. I just wanted a second opinion
User : Could something else be going wrong?
Doctor : ok
adhd will not cause any rash
what tablets are u using for adhd?
User : i'm not sure, I think it has concerta in it
rash will come even in drug reaction also
what tabelts are u taking for birth control?
what tablet are u taking for birth control?
are u there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Familon birth control pill
- Will peroxide kill nail fungus
- L5-s1 fusion success rate
- Gastritis and gas
- Pimply rash on trunk
- Red pimply rash on toddler vagina
- Microvascular birth control pill rash
- Abdominal fat due to birth control pills
- Toddler red pimply rash vulva
- Perineum and scrotum rash
- Non specific intestinal gas pattern
- Nasal fx treatment
- Recurring rash in same place
- Is regestrone is birth control pill
- Itchy rash after stopping birth control pills