Skin rash due to birth control pills and medication for ADHD - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : I went to the doctor today for a rash on my neck. He said it could be from me having ADHD. He also said it could be from my ADHD pills, and birthcontrol pills mixing together. He said it caused some kind of chemical reaction. I just wanted a second opinion
User : Could something else be going wrong?
Doctor : ok
adhd will not cause any rash
what tablets are u using for adhd?
User : i'm not sure, I think it has concerta in it
rash will come even in drug reaction also
what tabelts are u taking for birth control?
what tablet are u taking for birth control?
are u there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Rash with bruises on leg
- Advanced dementia symptoms and progression
- Familon birth control pill
- Advanced breast therapy
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the lungs
- Microvascular birth control pill rash
- Abdominal fat due to birth control pills
- Rash on both cheeks
- Rash on bottom of legs
- Adult rosacea in women
- Skin rash under breast
- Is regestrone is birth control pill
- Autism spectrum disorder adult diagnosis
- Itchy rash after stopping birth control pills
- Bright red rash under breast