Skin peeling on breast - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Okay, well i have been having a skin condition and i wanted to know if it was early signs of breast cancer or something
User : the skin around my left breast has been peeling
User : and i moisturized it
User : but it keeps coming back
User : and im really very scared
User : is this serious/
only peeling ?
User : yes
User : yes
Doctor : whats ur age?
User : 14
nothing to worry
its not breast cancer
User : then what is it?
User : irritation?
may be dryness odf skin or allergic reaction to the bra u are using
User : hmm....but it just happened like a day ago...i didn't really change my bra or anything
User : but thank you....you've reassured me
User : what are the signs of breast cancer then?
Doctor : welcome
User : i thought it was peeling or like a lump
lump in the breast
skin becomes like orange fruit
Doctor : breast becomes fixed with out movement
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Black mold and aplastic anemia
- Dry skin on vagina from winter
- Moisturiser instead of lube
- Is there a connection between pernicious anemia and costochondritis
- Anatomy and physiology of people with ptb
- Red skin on breast peeling
- Skin peeling on breast pregnancy
- Dry scaly patch at ttailbone
- Pernicious anemia and armpit pain
- Skin under breast is peeling
- Skin peeling on breast
- Scaly dry skin around mouth
- Ghee for moisturising skin
- Orange peel skin on breast
- Difference in aplastic and pernicious anemia