Skin lesion on the breast - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Well, I've got a question. Perhaps I'll start with the medical history.
It started on Monday, I gone in to speak with a Physician in regards to
two rashes that had appeared on my body. One under my left arm-pit,
and the other on the top of my left breast. He told me initialy it
looked as though it may be shingles however because the nerves don't
connect or follow that path, it's unlikely. Regardless, the rashes
were red for several days and then blisters began forming. I've got
a small patch of blisters under my left arm-pit now, and some smallish
ones are now appearing on the second rash region above my left breast.
The color of the rashes were intially puscular but now are redish maybe
dark red (purple) and the skin is irritated obviously. My question to
summarize would be what does the most likely cause seem to be? And the
fact the blisters are changing is that an indication as to them healing?
User : sorry if I jumped hte gun :)
User : wanted to be prepared
Doctor : i shall take a min to read
User : i meant the color of the blisters, not rashes by the way.
Doctor : yes the vesicles formed are healing
User : its very uncomfortable
User : i mean not as painful as I suspected
User : tylenol mitigates the damage
User : but would you say this sounds alot like shingles?
Doctor : not so with out pain in the region of the nerve distribution
User : so what could it be?
User : and is the color of my blisters any cause for concern?
the color change is normal and you might have seen the wound healing color change from childhood
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skin lesions under the breast
- Shiny red raised spot on arm
- Mild chronic microvascular ischemic changes disease
- Meth before workout
- Hypoechoic nodule lesion in breast
- Excision of breast lesion
- Melalite 15 dose it remove dark or brown spot
- Ldl cholesterol levels 191
- Are thickening skin on the breast symptoms of paget's disease of the breast?
- Random bruising in children
- Kidney infection and irregular period
- Breast lesions found on ultrasound
- Low blood count 171
- Will fucidin h cream heal a scab
- Results after using demelan cream