Skin lesion on the breast - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Well, I've got a question. Perhaps I'll start with the medical history.
It started on Monday, I gone in to speak with a Physician in regards to
two rashes that had appeared on my body. One under my left arm-pit,
and the other on the top of my left breast. He told me initialy it
looked as though it may be shingles however because the nerves don't
connect or follow that path, it's unlikely. Regardless, the rashes
were red for several days and then blisters began forming. I've got
a small patch of blisters under my left arm-pit now, and some smallish
ones are now appearing on the second rash region above my left breast.
The color of the rashes were intially puscular but now are redish maybe
dark red (purple) and the skin is irritated obviously. My question to
summarize would be what does the most likely cause seem to be? And the
fact the blisters are changing is that an indication as to them healing?
User : sorry if I jumped hte gun :)
User : wanted to be prepared
Doctor : i shall take a min to read
User : i meant the color of the blisters, not rashes by the way.
Doctor : yes the vesicles formed are healing
User : its very uncomfortable
User : i mean not as painful as I suspected
User : tylenol mitigates the damage
User : but would you say this sounds alot like shingles?
Doctor : not so with out pain in the region of the nerve distribution
User : so what could it be?
User : and is the color of my blisters any cause for concern?
the color change is normal and you might have seen the wound healing color change from childhood
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skin lesions under the breast
- Diagnosis of tuberculosis exposure/infection
- Crusty skin patches on dogs
- Hypoechoic nodule lesion in breast
- Diagnosis of collagen deficiency
- Diagnosis of haematoma?,keloid
- Diagnosis of axillary hyperpigmentation
- Excision of breast lesion
- Crust scalp pull hair
- Dry crusty skin not itchy
- Nickel size white crusty dry patch knee
- Diagnosis of preseptal orbital cellulitis
- Are thickening skin on the breast symptoms of paget's disease of the breast?
- Breast lesions found on ultrasound
- Dark spot with crusty scabs on leg