Skin infection, Sores and Celluilits. - Online Doctor Chats
User : mrsa..
User : i have it but its cellutius now
Doctor : hi
Doctor : ok
User : i have sulfur anibiotics and a topical mupirocin cream
User : does the cream really work? im applying it to the spot of the mrsa
User : ?
Doctor : ok .,are you taking any oral antibiotics
User : yes..the sulfur ones
User : and then the cream on the spot? does the cream work?
Doctor : yes , to some extent
User : isnt the infection suppose to come out?
Doctor : where is the spot
User : the cream is healing the spot..its behind my leg
User : on the backside of my leg
User : how will the sack come out if the hole is healed up?
Doctor : ok, any discharge like pus
User : no
User : its just huge and red around it and purple around the hole
Doctor : it will heal by itself
User : and its ok that the sack does not come out?
User : it will just go away on its on?
Doctor : but important is the redness and pain should come down
Doctor : any fever
User : no fever
User : just a huge red purple sore
User : pain is minimal and redness is the same
User : no progresssion
Doctor : no, if itis dry, sac is not aprod\
Doctor : are you diabetic
User : sac is not a waht?
User : no not diabetic
Doctor : problem,
User : ohh
User : thank you
Doctor : my pleasure
User : ive spent 343 dollars on this issue this week
Doctor : ok, tis better to get rid of celluilits
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Green skin discoloration between toes
- Difference between propysalic nf6 and propysalic nf
- Marks on penile tip
- Difference between keloid and std
- Marijuana odor through pores
- Erytop for skin infections boils
- Difference between pox and pimple
- Took plan b and smoked marijuana
- Difference between melalite xl and melacare
- Std testing in marathahalli
- Monilial skin infections
- Marijuana with myringotomy tube
- Mrsa skin infection and smoking
- Skin infections on upper arms
- Skin infections klebsiella oxytoca