Skin between cheeks and eye pigmented. Solution? - Online Doctor Chats
Good Morning Doctor
How can I help you?
My skin 9Between cheeks and eye) is pigmented
There is no burning or any other problem
but, one can know the difference in color
kindly let me know wht the problem and the cure for the same
May I know your age?
Since when are you having this problem?
48. I have this problem from about 3 years
Have you seen any doctor or tried any treatment for this problem?\
Not really. But, my family Doctor is Auyervedic and I believeit is due to harmones and actually there is no medice.
Let me brief you.
At the age of 48, this problem can be related to
1. Reduced hydration
With some form of treatment, I think we can be able to reduce the pigmentation and clear the dark eyes.
Let me put across to you some options
1. Most important of all is that you need to sleep well.
Improper sleeping habits can cause increases melanin secretion under the eyes.
So sleep regularly for atleast 6-8 hours.
2. Drink plenty of water. This will increases body water and hydrate skin.
3. Avoid exposure to sun light as much as possible.
One such product would be clearz / skin bright cream
You may try these products.
5. Use sun screens with SPF more than 30 along with good moisturizer.
You can try these products for a month or two and let us know the difference.
If they do not help, you may need medical products like hydroquinone creams or surgical therapy to treat the dark circles.
Have you followed what I suggested?
Very Much Doctor. Thanks a lot
Have a nice day. Thank You
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Does swelling on the face occur after angioplasty
- Fatigue shortness of breath feel unwell
- Dry skin on forehead between eyes
- Swollen bottom lip after surgery
- Farting alot at night
- Evatone 2mg tablet during pregnancy
- Pigmentation of the eye
- Rash on body after temperature
- Red spot after botox
- Skin boils after taking epilum
- Stil in pain after botox fissure surgry
- Red skin between eye brows
- Dyslexia surgery
- Skin bumps between eyes
- Red skin between eyes