Skin Rash and Migraines - Online Doctor Chats
User : hllo
Doctor : Hello
How can I help you?
User : i have a un-usual rash all over my body
User : its read (like bruises) but with a brown dot in the middle
Since how long you have this problem?
User : 2 days.. and today have come down with vomiting and headache
Do you have itching or discharge over them?
User : nop
Doctor : Is this the first time you have this problem?
User : yes
Do you have allergies / asthma?
Are you allergic to dust / pollen / mites / foods etc
User : no not at all...
Diid the rash start all of a sudden or gradual?
User : all of a sudden
What were you doing when the first rash started?
User : layed in bed as headache very bad
User : and i cannot stand the light
Was it full blown initially to this level?
User : yes
Do you have migraine?
What is your age?
User : i have never had a migraine
User : and my age is 17
Do yoiu have fever / cold / cough / sorethroat?
Are you taking any medicine before you had the rash for the headache?
User : i have a fever of 38.2
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skin rash migraine muscle ache
- Calamine lotion for heat rash
- Red sticky skin rash
- Sick weak after bowel movement
- Rash that looks like a sunburn with a cough?
- Urge to pee after bowel movement
- H1n1 symptoms vasculitis
- Runny bowel movement after probiotics
- Skin rash from cigarette smoke
- Hypoglycemia after bowel movement
- Whipple's disease eosinophils rash
- Oil in toilet after bowel movement
- Bloating diarrhea skin rashes and migraines gluten allergy
- Mosaic skin rash
- Skin rash square dots