Six weeks pregnant. Pain in right side when bending or moving. Blood test normal. No spotting. Cause? - Online Doctor Chats
My sister is currently carrying baby and she is based out of US. Need a little advice on her condition - She is 6.4 weeks pregnant..she had been suffering from pain at the right side ovaries from 2 weeks while she is moving or bend etc,its like a mild pain..sometimes its strong.. Her blood test results were taken at 4 weeks and it was good.she didn't get the doctor appointment till 2 more weeks to take the ultra sound..No other symptoms are showing up like spotting.Does she need emergency ..what causes the pain? Please advice..
Dr XXXXXXX here
Give me a minute to read your post.
If the pain is not severe and if there is no bleeding, she can wait the 2 weeks and then see her gynecologist.
oh ok, thank you so much
Do you have any other questions?
sure, i will update my sister
thank you once again
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Useful tips for normal delivery
- Bleeding while pregnant but cervix is closed
- Dexorange syrup cause nose bleeding
- 2weeks pregnant sac but neg blood test
- Nose bleeding in children at summer season
- Siddha tips for normal delivery
- Liver pain blood tests normal
- Can falling and hitting your tailbone cause vaginal bleeding?
- 7 weeks pregnant and blood test
- 28 week pregnant blood test doctorcall
- Break through bleeding on the pill microgynon pill
- Suggestion for normal delivery noorclinic
- Operation delivery post precautions
- Blood test 28 weeks pregnant
- 9 month trick for normal delivery