Sinusitis and phlegm - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Well, I have what my doctor calls a sinus infection, and I feel like I have a lot of phlegm in my chest...
User : But I can
User : Not cough it up. And when I do, occasionally, I cannot spit it out. I assume it's better to spit it out right?
Do you have cough also
User : Yeah, a mild one. Usually one just to clear my throat. A bit itchy, dry.
Okay can you breath normally
Or Do you have difficulty in it
User : Decently. I have asthma to begin with it, so...I'd say I'm doing good. Just not very deep breaths. Those sting a bit
Can you hear any sound other than whistling like in asthma
User : I wheezed for maybe 5 minutes at one point, but my breathing seems good.
then as you said it is dry cough
and the sinus infection which is causing the symptoms
It will go away with the treatment for sinus
and you must take lots of warm water
to soothen you throat and salt water gargle in luke warm water
will help you a lot
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Green phlegm sinusitis swollen lymph nodes
- Jelly like phlegm sinus drainage cures
- Sinus infection blood in phlegm
- Maharashtian diet for weight loss
- Pro magrim diet weight loss product
- Piracetam in menieres disease
- Diet for lumbar spondylosis
- Terminating pregnancy due to menieres disease
- Can your diet prevent leukopenia
- Recurring cough throat infection fever sinus no phlegm
- Polypoid mucosal disease treatment
- Sinus infection taking coumadin phlegm and headache suggestion
- When eating discomfort roof of mouth
- Maharashtrian diet for pregnant women
- Tonsillitis and neurological disease