Sinusitis and mono infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
User : I am waiting on bloodwork to return
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : dr said she is leaning toward mono
User : i have a v/m into the office to her to see if it is mono should I not be at work,,,or am i contagious
Doctor : please explain in detail i am unable to understand?
User : online articles are say many different things
User : I have been fatigued over a month. she said my spleen seemed tender. I had a sore throat etc,,,often get sinus infections
User : so she did a full blood work set
User : may not hear back till Monday though and I dont want to take it to work if contagious
Doctor : ok
Doctor : you got the reports?
User : no havent yet
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help you in this
User : but if she is leaning toward me having it and it comes back positive??
Doctor : can I ask few relevant questions?
User : yes
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist circumfrence.
User : 33, male, columbus ohio, it admin, married, 6'2 277lbs 44 inch waist
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs. If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sinus infection throwing up
- Pituitary gland and sinus infections
- Pseudomonas sinus infection
- Prolactin in foods
- Sinus disease vs sinus infection
- Is miliary tuberculosis in brain curable
- Lipotrim disadvantages
- Does macrobid cause yeast infection
- Sinus infection caused by serratia
- Have shivering and cold with headaches what maybe wrong
- How to treat itchy sore on head top
- Raised bilirubin gamma gt
- Lump in back after spinal tap
- Red itchy bumps on perineum
- Fever rashes given antibiotics what is the lump under earlobe