Sinus related problems - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi my name is i have been suffering from sinus in fections
How can i help you?
User : 4 months in a row i have had sinus infections
User : i have been on 3 antibiotics they dont seem to be helping....keflex, augmentin and amoxicillin...i am currently on augmentin....and i have been noticing that after i have a bm (solid or liquie) when i wipe its bloody and mucus....could that be a side affect of augmention because thats what i am currently on
Doctor : one of the side effect of augmentin is diarrohea
but it will not cause blood in stools
may i know which sinus you have infection?
User : my left
User : maxxilary...the cheakbone
is it frontal, maxilary sinus?
User : yea
on the left side if you press left cheek you have pain?
User : yes a little
i think it is left maxillary sinusitis
are you taking steam inhalation?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Turn my head and temples crack
- Bloody diarrhea after tooth extraction
- Temple twitching throbbing driving me crazy
- Sinus problems related to contact lenses
- Sinus problems related to chest pain
- Memory related to sinus problems
- Bloody qtip after cleaning ears
- Hit temporal on table corner
- Pressure in ears after blowing nose
- Sinus problems related to uterine fibroids
- Bloody stool after csection
- Headache for several days hurts when cough or sneeze
- Ear drum hurts after blowing nose
- Crystal meth headache cures
- Heart problems related to sinus problems