Sinus problem with head aches and blurred vision - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hey since about mid january i have been having some sinus problems and i think it could b e causing me to feel not quiet like myself.... kind of a mental thing, is this just me or could there be something more there?
Doctor : are you there
User : yeah im here
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : 22, male, security guard, single... 6 feet tall, 220 lbs, size 38 waist
Doctor : r u getting headache
Doctor : as result of this sinus infection?
Doctor : do u have dark circles around the eyes?
Doctor : do u have heaviness in head
User : sometimes.... i get headaches where my vision gets blurry and then i get a bad headache when my vision clears... yes i have dark circles, have for my whole life
Doctor : ok
Doctor : get ur vision tested
Doctor : also get an xray done and consult aENT specialist
Doctor : u may need a course of antibiotic
Doctor : are you able to follow
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : Hello
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Newborn babies hasky voice
- Baby hit head and has lump
- Heart problems blurred vision
- Neilmed sinus rinse, blurred vision problems
- Throat airway blockage
- Bump on head and blurred vision
- Angiographic embolization for nose bleeds
- Can sinus infection cause anemia
- Low lying hairline baby
- Can amitriptyline cause tinnitus
- Amoxicillin throat infection
- Tightness in head and blurred vision
- Sudden lump on babies head
- What happens if baby takes sleeping pills
- Lumps on the head and blurred vision