Sinus infection, measure temp rectally - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : i have a question that i need help answering
Plz proceed with your Q
User : i am a person who takes my temp rectally because it is most accurate. i usually do it while on my stomach, but i heard that the over the lap position is the best position to take it in, so i want to start takeing it while over someones lap. the problem i have is my mom. how can i get my mom to take my temp rectally while over her lap? and if she flips out how can i get her to understand that takeing a rectal temp is the best way to take a temp? and i also want to know how often u should take ur temp? thanks for ur help
Doctor : first of all why you want to measure rectal temp? for what purpose?
User : because it is most accurate and because i am prone to illness
Doctor : what illness you are prone to?
User : sinus infections
User : that is why i take my temp rectally
Doctor : i suggest you to concenterate on getting cure for sinus infection rather than finding out the acute excaberation.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sinus infection throwing up
- How do i walk without a cast
- Eating cashewnuts post delivery
- Pseudomonas sinus infection
- Drugs/medication for anorgasmia
- High hyaline cast count
- Temp is 97 with sinus infection cold
- Low temp with sinus infection
- Symptoms of dysthymia
- Sinus infection and low body temp
- Drugs/medication for aneuploidy
- Dysthymia causes
- Flying woth plaster cast
- Getting rid of hair casts
- Treatment and cure for dysthymia