Signs of pregnancy while on oral contraceptive pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Are you a real doctor?
With 6 years of experince
Doctor : Tell me your concern.
User : I think I might be pregnant, but I was on the pill
User : And I stopped taking it when I thought I might be pregnant.
User : But I started bleeding yesterday like a period
User : its not normal thought. I feel different
Tell me, when did you have intercourse last time
User : Well im married and i dont remember
User : it was during the right week though
Dont worry, when is the expected period
User : and I know its normal to have a period when you stop taking them
Doctor : yes
User : next wednesday
User : so i was wondering is it normal to bleed when you stop taking them and still be pregnant?
Doctor : You may get spotting some time when yuo stop the ocp`s
Yes, it can happen
User : ok
Just wait for 2 more weeks
User : cause I have all the classic signs of being pregnant
User : but I was confused when I started bleeding
if doubtful you can go for pregnancy test.
It is done after 6 wweks of the last periods
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Queries on oral contraceptive pills
- Cerazette and painful breast
- Experiencing soreness on tail bone how to get relief
- Types of oral contraceptive pills
- Breasts leaking with depo provera
- Cerazette and painfull breast
- Althea oral contraceptive pills
- Oral contraceptive pills poisoning
- Suffering from tubercular hilar adenopathy on att drugs surgery needed
- Oral contraceptive pills
- White bumps on throat what is it
- Can the mirena break
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching why is this happening
- Cerazette missed pill swollen breasts
- Looking some information on trigeminal neuralgia