Side effects of keppra and loratadine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : I take 250 mg of Keppra twice daily for seizures. I just took 10 mg of Loratadine - aka Claritin. Will this have any serious side effects?
Doctor : sure we will assist you
Doctor : your age and occupation
User : 23 / project manager
Doctor : since when your having seizures? what is the cause?
User : They started in 2005. Cause is unknown. My last one was one year ago.
User : But my question is it ok to safely take Claritin on my current medication....
Doctor : k
Doctor : there are many side effects
Doctor : but i will name you a few
User : you are 100% no help. thank you.
Doctor : Gastro intestinal side effects like vomiting and loose motions
Doctor : headache
Doctor : drowsiness
Doctor : vision problems
Doctor : Tremors , heart problems etc
Doctor : r u there ?
Doctor : there are no known drug interactions noted between the two drugs
Doctor : no problem u can use claritin
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of honey moon cystitis
- Antidepressant drugs side effects
- Keppra xr side effects
- Symptoms of alcohol induced hepatitis
- Side effects of keppra levetiracetam
- Keppra side effects in adults
- Symptoms of kidney insufficiency
- Interferon lasting side effects
- Symptoms of morbid obesity
- Side effects taking lupron
- Is euphoria a side effect of keppra?
- Symptoms of nail injury
- Fosamax side effects jaw
- Is depersonalization a side effect of keppra?
- Erythromycin antibiotics side effects