Side effects of continuous nebulization - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Hi Doctor,
User : My Child is 1 yr and 2 month old
User : she has cold and breath problem
does she have fever, cough?
User : her doctor has suggested to use nebulization for 3 to 4 months continously
User : is this ok will she have any problem in future.
User : yes she has fever and cough
User : not frequently wheeze but yes at times
Doctor : ok
does she get these problem regularly?
User : yes
it is common to have these n this age group
she will be better as time goes
is the fever high?
is the cough productive?
User : but continous use of nebulization will not have any side effects?
is she bringing out sputum?or swallowing sputum after cough?
User : now the fever is under control
no not usually
User : swallowing sputum
ok what other medications has the doctor prescribed?
User : as of now only this
are you giving her any medications for fever and cough?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vagina itches brown discharghe
- Calcium in water good for babies
- Overnight brown facial discoloration
- Brown nail discoloration during pregnancy
- Side effects of xopenex nebulizer
- Brown vaginal discharge and vomiting
- Side effects of nebulizer levolin
- Budecort nebule no side effect
- High hemoglobin count on babies
- Brown discoloration at groin joint
- Mental milestones for babies chart
- Asthalin nebulization side effects
- Albuterol nebulizer side effects
- Natural cold medicine for g6pd babies
- 9 month old baby colic cyclopam