Side effects of continuous nebulization - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Hi Doctor,
User : My Child is 1 yr and 2 month old
User : she has cold and breath problem
does she have fever, cough?
User : her doctor has suggested to use nebulization for 3 to 4 months continously
User : is this ok will she have any problem in future.
User : yes she has fever and cough
User : not frequently wheeze but yes at times
Doctor : ok
does she get these problem regularly?
User : yes
it is common to have these n this age group
she will be better as time goes
is the fever high?
is the cough productive?
User : but continous use of nebulization will not have any side effects?
is she bringing out sputum?or swallowing sputum after cough?
User : now the fever is under control
no not usually
User : swallowing sputum
ok what other medications has the doctor prescribed?
User : as of now only this
are you giving her any medications for fever and cough?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Health diet after asd closure
- Side effects of xopenex nebulizer
- What are effects of nicip on heart
- Bad smell 7 weeks after baby
- Side effects of nebulizer levolin
- Budecort nebule no side effect
- Mx3 herbal side effects
- Testerone effects on herpes
- Ragi effects on herpes
- No mark on arm after bcg
- Asthalin nebulization side effects
- Albuterol nebulizer side effects
- Reddness in stools after antibiotic
- Toddler has swollen arm after vacination
- High prolactin effects on memory