Side effects of birth control pill if used to stop heavy period - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi , i'm 13 , when i was 12 i used to get my period , it was brown , then i took birth control for a week , and it was heavy blood for 5 days and i havn't gotten my period since then , i need help .
Doctor : when did you start taking birth control pills?
User : well like august i took birth control for a week , but then i stopped and after i stopped i got my heavy period for five days and that was it .
User : i havn't had any discharge since then .
Doctor : did you take the advise of doctor before taking the pills?
User : nope .
User : also i am a virgin so i can't be pregnant so i don't get why i dont have a period
Doctor : these are hormonal pills and it should not be taken with out advise.
secondly may i know your Hb status?
User : i took the birth control to hold off my period , because when i was twelve my period was brown and it never stopped , i had it constant for about three months .
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- No period birth control pills
- Combining birth control pills with glycomet
- Empty gel cap sizes
- Best antidepressant for energy
- Birth control and cognitive impaired
- Colace and birth control
- Tranexamic acid oral rinse
- Cloudy urine when starting birth control pack
- Evening primrose oil tablets
- Effects of paracetamol overdose
- Side effects of prolonged use of birth control pills
- Side effects birth control pills
- Heavy periods birth control pills
- Side effects of stopping the birth control pill (femiplan)
- Coming off birth control dianette