Side effect of acne medication causing Insomnia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I can't sleep- I just took two sleeping pills even though I was directed to only take one- its 3:30 in the morning
Doctor : Ok
May I know the medication you have taken?
User : WAL-SOM
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when have you been taking this medication?
User : This has been going on for awhile-a few months- I haven't had a day without sleeping without over-the-counter drugs
User : I don't have any insurance to go see a doctor so I don't know where to get anything to help
This is an antihistaminic which has drowsiness as a side effect
May I know your age, gender, occupation, marital status, height and weight?
User : 18, M, no occupation, single, 5'9, 202
User : What should I do?
Doctor : How did this start?
User : I was taking acne medication with insomnia as a side effect
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mad and heavy chestsitting
- Risperidone chest pain
- I am suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome, can i take microgestin fe 1 / 20?
- I am suffering from vitreomacular adhesion, can i take ocriplasmin ophthalmic?
- Will preparation h cream with maximum strength pain relief treat hemorrhoids?
- How can i treat acne medically
- I am suffering from community acquired pneumonia, can i take penicillin vk?
- Nervousness in chest pregnant
- Chest pressure without other symptoms
- Pics of urostomy surgery
- Acne medication irritated eye swelling
- Get nervous and chest pressure
- Severe acne medication - krimson 35 orally side effects
- Acne medical term
- What is axon acne medication