Shoulder pain, analysis of MRI report - Online Doctor Chats
User : I have had shoulder pain for about 3 to 4 months. My doctor sent me for an MRI about a week ago. He is currently out of town, so I have not been back to see him yet. I picked up my MRI report today. I am wondering what I can expect next; surgery, phys therapy, nothing at all?
The report says (paraphrased):
- nondisplaced tear of the posterior aspect of the glenoid labrum and ending from about posterior margin of the bicipital labral complex posteriorly downward to about 4:00 position of glenoid labrum.
- rotator cuff intact and unremarkable
- significant degenerative changes of the acromioclavicular joint with marked thickening and adema of capsule and marrow edema on both sides of joint.
Doctor : hi
User : hello
what problem were you having?
User : where you able to read my first post
Doctor : k
did you had any fall?
don't remember any trauma of any type...just started hurting one day
there is slight tear
i don;t think they will plan suegery
i guess....but not displaced according to the report
is there any restriction of movements
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cramping and pain in tail bone
- Double crease tail bone
- What does reduced physiological lordosis mean
- Shoulder pain breast pain
- Crumbling of the feet bones disease
- Lorazepam with plan b
- Chest pain and shoulder pain
- Stomach pain with shoulder pain
- White loose skin under my tongue
- Loratadine and neck pain
- Crack bones in sleep
- Crack bone sound when walking
- What is loprin tablets
- Shoulder pain period pain
- Neck pain and shoulder pain