Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Shoulder pain after playing cricket - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions

User :   Dear Sir,From past one month I ma suffering with Shoulder pain. One month ago I played cricket in our office tournament. For that time I am facing this problem.

Could you please suggest me the relavant medicine. So that I can use it.

Thanks in advance,
User :   is any body is there?
Doctor :   Hii
User :   helo sir..
User :   can you plz chk my above query?
Doctor :  
User :   hello sir..
Doctor :  
let me read it
User :   sure
Doctor :  
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height, Weight and Waist circumference.
User :   28/M//S/W/Single/5.5/58/30
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   only took madecine from Local medical shop..
Doctor :  
User :   had NISE tablets
Doctor :  
User :   but no Improvement
Doctor :  
User :   plz suggest me the tablets
User :   for shoulde rpain..
Doctor :  
i would like to know more about the symptoms.
User :   what u need more?
Doctor :  
when do you have the pain more?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor