Should we avoid stressful exercise to get pregnant? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have a doubt and require clarification...
There is a general advice that those who would like to get pregnant should avoid stressful physical exercise
Is atleast a brisk walking recommended
for those wanting to get pregnant
What exercises are to be specifically avoided
Extreme stress disturbs menstrual cycle harmony
which inturn can interfere with normal conception.
Therefore yes, avoid stress
so brisk walking or floor exercises are still recommended...
but you can do normal brisk walking and mild to moderate exercise.
One can do normal brisk walking and moderate exercise
ok...Thank you Doctor
That will not interfere with chances of conceiving
Do you have any other query?
ya one more...
Last time when i went for an ultrasound the doctor said that there are small cysts on teh right ovary but she recommended exercise and diet with ovacare to be taken for 6 months...
6 months is now over...
and i would like to go for a re-scan
when should i get the scan again...soon after the periods...or during the mid or nearing the menstruation
It might be a good option to undergo scan after your period.
It's my personal opinion
Thank you, Doctor...
there are no scientific proof that you need to perform the test after period or mid cycle.
nothing more for now...
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Thank you for your time...
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Brown in discharge half way through cycke
- Swollen gumline with yellow discharge
- Mrsa foul vaginal discharge
- Exercises for pregnant women
- Grey tissue like vaginal discharge
- Core exercises for pregnant women
- Cyst and brown gooey period
- Gym exercises for pregnant women
- Grey tissue discharge pregnancy
- Cyst foul smell brown
- One month pregnant exercise
- Light brown spotting ruptured cyst
- Exercise while pregnant
- Brown discharge with ruptured cyst
- Slightly yello vaginal discharge guey