Should I continue taking calcium and iron tablets during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
are you there?
please proceed with your query
i am pregnant and my due date is 25 january
i am taking calcium and iron tab twice a day
do we need to continue these medicine upto delivery
does journey by train from delhi to allahabad is safe?
you should continue to take the medicine through out
does journey by train from delhi to allahabad is safe? next week
how many kilometers is it?
how long is the journey for?
are you there?
what is the duration of the journey?
are you in your 8th month now?
around 9 hours
how many weeks are you currently?
i have to go on 23 dec
you could travel by AC class
with more comfort to sleep
does ultrasond necessary?
it is not required now unless indicated
take good care of yourself
wish you good health and happy pregnancy
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Placenta previa marginal l anterior
- Black dots after shaving face
- Iron tablets during pregnancy
- Black diarrhea after c section
- Taking iron tablets
- When to take iron tablets
- Masturbating when you have low amniotic fluid
- Cysts that turn black after popping
- Benefits of taking iron tablets
- Taking duromine with iron tablets
- Antithyroid antibodies in pregnancy
- What mean positive cmv igm igg antibodies
- Cephalic with anterior high lying grade 1 placenta
- Remove black spot after chicken pox
- After delivery black dots on stomach