Should I be worried about pink discharge during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife is in her 34th week pregnant
and she noticed a little bit of discharge which is pink and brown in color
is this something to worry at this point
I wouldn't be worried at this point.
Suggest her to watch over carefully for further dicharges.
if she notices any or if she develops any of the above symptoms
I recommend to visit the doctor immediately.
Have you followed?
just wanted to be sure
thank you for your time
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pink watery discharge during pregnancy
- Is hcg injection 6th week safe
- 6th day period safe
- Trace free fluid in pelvis culdesac
- Should i be worried about odor during pregnancy
- Urine culture test result no growth
- Urine culture yielded insignificant growth
- Polyhydramnios in 6th month of pregnancy
- Mixed growth in my urine culture
- Polyhydramnios in 6th month
- Should i be worried about spotting during pregnancy
- Should i be worried about diarrhea during pregnancy
- Fever in 6th week of pregnancy
- Stomach pain during pregnancy should i be worried
- Finding of no growth urine culture