Shortness of breath at night - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi, my wife get this feeling of difficulty breathing at nights
User : she feels a heaviness in the chest -
User : typically this happens only at nights
User : could this be a nocturnal asthma symptoms
User : she feels much better when she stands up
Doctor : yes
Doctor : what is her age?
User : but sitting & lying down make her feel very "congested / suffocated"
User : she is 30
User : never had asthma so far...
Doctor : what is her height and weight?
User : works out regularly - attending various classes and doing lots of cardio
User : no issues at those times
User : she's 5"4
User : and weighs 52 Kg
User : slim build...
Doctor : ok
what about after exercise does she feel any breathing after exercise also
User : mostly no - she's fine then
User : but a few times when she takes the stairs after work in the evenings - she gets short breath - this is also typically at nights only..
Doctor : ok
did you consult doctor for this problem
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Short on breath night time
- Leaky valve during pregnancy
- Stop sperm leakage during sleep
- I awake at night short of breath
- Is my large goiter causing me to wake up coughing/choking
- Reasons for stress leave during pregnancy
- Shortness of breath only at night
- Left side pain under ribcage during period
- Night sweating fever shortness of breath
- Lateral neck pain during swallowing
- Can singing cause costochondritis
- Can my constipation be caused from my pinch sciatic nerve
- Can costochondritis cause pvc
- Can costochondritis cause heary pvc
- Night sweats with shortness of breath