Shingles,bursitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello I have a quick question
Doctor : Proceed with your query
User : I was recently diagnosed with shingles by an orthodo doctor, because I thought I had a rash as a side effect of the pain killers I am taking for bursitis
User : should I follow up with him, my primary care doctor, or should I look into an immunologist or dermatologist?
Just a minute
User : ok
I was on an emergency call
User : understood
Doctor : You can go to the same orthopedicican
He will change the analgesic tablet
And if required you will be given an antihistaminic tablet as well
User : I was given acyclovir
User : anything else I should be asking for? I am also on lyrica for the bursitis
Acyclovir is an antiviral medication
User : anything else for shingles?
Lyrica is for pain purpos
Well you continue with the doctor's advice
That would be sufficient
User : thx
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Monster energy drink makes urine dark urobilinogen
- Ultrasound for bursitis
- Bursitis hyterectomy
- Is joint or muscle pain a side effect of amiodarone?
- Dark urine and drinking plenty of water
- Is severe muscle stiffness a side effect of namenda?
- Dark skin line down spine
- Is pain in the hip or knee a side effect of levoxyl?
- Immediate dangers to sperm
- Sinusitis bursitis
- Mri for bursitis
- Is muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of latuda?
- Bursitis of the thigh
- Is muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of cozaar?
- Dark dots on the mons pubis