Shingles on the legs, Antiviral drugs - Online Doctor Chats
User : good afternoon
Doctor : hello
User : I just have a simple question
how can i help u?
User : I currently have shingles on my leg. Can I get a flu shot or do I need to wait until the shingles are resolved?
Doctor : ok
whats ur age/sex?
User : 43/male
Doctor : ok
are u a diabetic?
User : no
from how many days u are having this shingles??
User : since the outbreak or when I saw the doctor to see it ?
antiviral shots should be taken within 72 hours
after that it is not effective
User : I think I had the outbreak on 10/10 and saw the doctor on 10/13
User : it seems to be resolving itself
now i dont suggest u to take any antiviral shots
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Antiviral drugs for shingles
- What is a beltline skin fungus called
- Ayurveda alternative to ecosprin av 75
- Whats the problem with unwanted 72
- 74 liver enzyme reading
- Blood pressure of a 73 woman
- Antiviral drug and coumadin
- Benadryl lowers white blood cells
- Antiviral eye drops for shingles
- What are antiviral drugs
- Antiviral drugs for herpes
- 72 mm uterine lining postmenopausal
- Red welts on skin at beltline
- Painful pimples on beltline
- Red patches of skin on beltline